Friday, August 31, 2007

Shrouded with Dissolution ?

One of the business owner's (in my IT project) email signature goes like this:
"Do you REALLY need to print this ? "

When I first bumped into this weird signature, I got bemused with its naivety. But then (I don't know how) I got ENAMOURED with it (when I got the OBSCURE meaning behind it) and did this : I took a blank paper and wrote this with pen:
"Do I REALLY need to take a PRINT-OUT of this ? - Mukul Pandey" - No marks for guessing : I put this paper on my cubicle in office !

A few days ago, one of my roommate insisted on sleeping on HIS MATTRESS rather than MY MATTRESS (as that day I was sleeping on HIS MATTRESS). I couldn't get him and upon inquiry he QUIPPED : "Your MATTRESS is NOT shrouded with BED SHEET...I can't stand this even for a single day !!!"

Just one question (to all) :
"DO YOU REALLY NEED TO HAVE THAT ?"

( :

No comments: